Purpose: The aim of the project was to give publicity and celebrate the 45th anniversary of the National Rehabilitation Center for the Blind by presenting to the public the creativity of visually impaired people in the field of art and crafts.
Activity 1: Preparation of Exhibits
Beneficiaries were familiar with the idea of organizing the exhibition with their works. They then created and presented their works or photos to the organizers. A committee composed of the NRCB has selected works of all categories - ceramics, knitting, drawings, accessories. Prepare a short annotation of each work.
Activity 2: Arranging and holding an exhibition in Plovdiv
Approved works were transported to the exhibition hall and arranged. The exhibition was officially opened 4 months from the start of the project and was exhibited for one week.
Activity 3: Preparation and holding of a conference: "The role of art therapy in the training and rehabilitation of the visually impaired"
Within this activity, two conference papers were prepared over a period of 2 months. The conference took place during the exhibition. Representatives of the local government, non-profit organizations of and for disabled people, experts, as well as representatives of the target group were invited.
Activity 4: Official opening of the exhibition in Sofia
The exhibition, presented to the public in Plovdiv, was moved to the Youth Theater in Sofia. The exhibition lasted two days, after which the exhibits were transported to the building of the UBB.
Activity 5: Video recording and production of a multimedia product for the event.
Hired was an external contractor for filming the event in Sofia and producing a multimedia product.
- Prepared and arranged exhibition in Plovdiv
- Open and held exhibition in Plovdiv
- Conference "The Role of Art Therapy in the Training and Rehabilitation of the Visually Impaired" in Plovdiv during the exhibition.
- Organized exhibition in Sofia, Youth Theater "N. Binev "and a solemn opening in honor of the coming jubilee celebrations.
- Video capture; Making a multimedia product from the event
- Establishment of the exhibition exhibits in the lobby of the building of the UBB - Sofia