Participants from all partner organizations from Bulgaria, Italy, Slovenia and Austria took part in the meeting.
The following subjects were discussed during the meeting:
- Dissemination activities.
- Revising, editing, and completing the O.M.D.E.R. Manual.
- Discussing ideas on the new /the last one/ newsletter and its contents.
- Presenting and discussing the new logo of the project.
- Discussing the final reports.
The following activities took place during the mobility:
- Presenting the O&M training at the Instituto Rittmeyer by O&M specialists.
- Presenting and demonstrating an innovative white cane technology for navigating in an urban environment, called LETISMART .
- Presenting the O&M techniques: All participants had a blindfolded tour around the Sensory Garden at Instituto Rittmeyer, having the chance to experience the environment from the perspective of the blind.
- Visiting the center of Trieste and discussing the O&M training specifics and the accessibility of the urban environment
- Visiting the Risiera di San Saba Museum and getting familiar with the tactile maps and models, created for the blind and visually impaired.