The project includes seven partners from seven different European countries: Spain, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Bulgaria, Greece and the UK.
The main SensNet activities are:
- Design of the Methodological guide for the learning programme
- Development of the training materials for professionals working with ageing people with hearing and/or visual impairments in such area as, lighting and ergonomics and accessibility in society and in the daily life (access to culture and access to information and communication media)
- Creation of online learning platform for professionals working with ageing people with hearing and visual impairments
- Training courses for professionals
- Organisation of two multiplication events in Germany and France.
The most important results of the project are:
- Creation of a European Academy providing training for professionals working with the elderly with visual and / or hearing impairment.
- Creating a European community to train professionals working with the elderly with visual and / or hearing impairment.